A few items for your weekend perusal. Things we found interesting, informative, useful, or thought-provoking.
- Mumtopia shares her thoughts on creating for your kids.
- I started to share this post from my friend Jess, then this one, then this one … at which point I decided that I’d just tell you to subscribe to her blog. You will be challenged, you will be encouraged, and you will grow.
- Kelsi writes about the benefits of sharing her love of yarn with her kids. I’ve been pondering this myself lately, so it was a timely read.
- Sharla and I have a ton in common– not the least of which is a mental list of all the funny things people have said to us regarding adoption. She took the time to write hers down.
- I love it when folks share how they’ve gotten creative with the space the Lord has given them and the family He saw fit to grow there. This post made me smile.
- I have a feeling I’ll be recommending Pam’s post on foster adoption to people for a long time to come.
- An interesting perspective on ADHD medication; not a condemnation (despite the provocative title), but an informative look at marketing.